The whole of Boston city feels like a college campus, with the city boasting two of the world’s top universities (Harvard University and MIT).
Home to companies such as; General Electric, Dell, Staples, Reebok, Santander Bank, and Boston Medical center.
Deutsche Bank ranked Boston as the 8th best city in the world and the top in the U.S. in terms of quality of life.
Ranked fifth in the world for INNOVATION by U.S Chambers of Commerce, 2017
Home to Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Boston Book Festival, Boston film festival and much more
Sports teams including the Red Sox, the Celtics and the Bruins, The New England Patriots and the New England Revolution.
Your Home at Curry College
Curry College was founded in 1879 and has a rich history as a forward-looking institution that emphasizes individualized education, academic preparation, and personal development.
Recognized as a world-leading institution for individualized education, Curry continuously focuses on the particular learning needs of each student.
Curry is highly regarded for its broad liberal arts curriculum as well as programs in exciting professional fields. With exceptional facilities, including state-of-the-art labs and study spaces, your education at Curry will be individualized, experiential and at the leading edge of 21st Century learning.
- Curry College is a safe and welcoming campus close to the heart of Boston
- Curry is only 7 miles from downtown Boston, only 25 minutes by bus to Downtown Boston
- Over 40 student-run clubs, organizations and sports teams
- Curry College is situated on a 131-acre wooded campus
- Curry classes accommodate the opportunity for high-quality daytime work and internships for college credits.
- Cuisine in Boston has a large emphasis on seafood and dairy products. Its best-known dishes are New England clam chowder, fish and chips, baked beans, lobsters, steamed clams, and fried clams. But as an international city, you can get anything you want
- While on campus there are five locations where you can get food, from the late night dinner to Starbucks. Curry College ethos is that that hard-working college students should be rewarded with a dining service that makes eating on campus pleasing, healthy, and social.
Joining ONCAMPUS Boston you are a joining a family away from home, with classmates from over 30 nationalities who are experiencing the new adventure with you.