Curry College is the home of ONCAMPUS Boston
Curry College was founded in 1879 and has a rich history in innovative and experiential learning. Recognized as a world-leading institution, Curry concentrates on the specific needs of each student. It’s a forward-looking institution with a strong focus on individualized education, academic preparation and personal development.
The College is highly regarded for its broad liberal arts curriculum as well as programs in exciting professional fields. With exceptional facilities including state-of-the-art labs and study spaces, your education at Curry will be at the leading edge of 21st Century learning.
- A safe and welcoming campus close to the heart of Boston
- Just seven miles and only 25 minutes by bus to downtown Boston
- Over 40 student-run clubs, organizations and sports teams
- Situated on a vast 131-acre woodland campus
- Opportunities for high-quality daytime work and internships for college credits
- Boston is famous for its seafood. Its best-known dishes are New England clam chowder, fish and chips, baked beans, lobsters, steamed and fried clams. As an international city, you can also eat anything you want!
- While on campus there are five places to get food, from a late-night dinner to a Starbucks snack. The Curry College ethos is that that hard-working college students should be rewarded with a dining service that makes eating pleasing, healthy, and social.
ONCAMPUS Boston is a family away from home, with classmates from up to 30 nationalities who will all be experiencing this new adventure with you.