ONCAMPUS Boston gives you the opportunity to progress to a top university in the prestigious University of Massachusetts (UMass) system.
Scholarships of up to $20,000 per year available*
To be admitted as a transfer student to The University of Massachusetts Lowell (UMass Lowell):
- Successfully complete a minimum of 24 academic credits in the ONCAMPUS Boston program
- Overall GPA requirements for transfer cumulative 2.5 GPA**
- Attendance of 85% or above at ONCAMPUS Boston
- a grade of “C” or higher in WRIT 1400 and WRIT 1500, or a 79 TOEFL, 6.0 IELTS, or a Duolingo score of 100
*Students who complete their ONCAMPUS program with a 3.00 cumulative college GPA or higher will be eligible for UML International scholarships up to $20,000 per year and renewable up to three years.
** Some degree programs are more competitive so additional criteria may apply.
***Curry College credit transfers are evaluated based on the UML Transfer dictionary.
**** Specific, high demand majors that are excluded from this conditional letter of acceptance include the following:
- B.S. Education
- B.S. in Nursing degrees
- B.S. in Applied Biomedical Sciences, options in Medical Lab Science and Clinical Lab Science